Sunday, May 20, 2012

ASCP Bust Makeover

I have been on an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint kick lately....


I received 2 cans of paint for Mother's Day....so I picked up a bust at Southern Hospitality in Plant City yesterday....just had to paint her last night. After church today gave her a wax and stained her up a bit....not bad for 1/2 day's work..... This is how she turned out....









This is how she started out.....all white and pitty....ful.....




She was very plain and dull at first....

Some residual pitting and scarring around her face??Acne?
Much improved with 2 coats of ASCP
Provence
First coat of plain wax....then dark wax making the dress and hair the darkest
Does anyone have a q-tip?
Here she is finished....with the Paris necklace I found at Lakeland's Fancy Flea several weekends ago.
She enjoys her jewelry....doesn't get out much though...

What project have you been up to lately?
Not all of mine come together so quickly....but I must 
agree ASCP does make it easy.....

Thanks for stopping by.......PLEASE feel free to leave a comment.


Linking up with parties below:





Visit My 1929 Charmer Blog!
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...