Tuesday, June 26, 2012

July 4th flag window






Happy July 4th!  This year I purchased a patriotic flag and used tacks to secure it to an old window....It was difficult to capture due to glare on the glass. The window was placed on a table just outside the front door on the covered porch.

My reds don't match so type A ....move to the next photo....

The flag is a picture of 2 folks on a sailboat off shore during a July 4th extravaganza in town.

I used fresh carnations in my chippy red teapot I acquired the summer I worked at "Miss Teapot's Tea Room" downtown Lakeland.  The basket is a Longaberger with a flag tie-on.

Annie has been with us almost 26 years.....she is not showing her age....my daughter was born with red hair, so of course we had a few Raggedy Ann dolls in her room. 
Have a wonderful Independence celebration and stay safe!

Linking up with parties below:










Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...