Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back Porch Deck

My husband has completed the back porch (deck off the master suite) and thankfully it will be a refuge for morning devotions with the LORD....it was cool enough this morning after last night's rain we so desperately needed....

It was a real labor of love.....in the heat (welcome to Florida) 94* at 5:00P.M. today

The steps were the most difficult....you know he just had to get fancy and curve the steps....


aahhh....a welcome retreat....

Flowers from Michaels.....placed into 3 glass vases and tied together with twine...I just used what I had.....
I just had to "stage" the chair....I didn't take time for the lemonade & iced glasses.....

I love using my Bahama bag from the last cruise.....It keeps my sunscreen and mags handy.

I just had to include the TN glass for my son and daughter-in-love......

Check out this old milk can I painted during my tole-painting phase....not too bad....eh? It's easy to copy a pic from a painting book if you have good carbon paper.....just time consuming...


Evidence of a 3 dog night ahead.....Nelson, Dixie and Bear Higgins joined us on the deck.....not for long...it is just too warm to stay long without a pool.....that's next on the list.... thanks honey....love the deck!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...