Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer 2011

I am so ready for summertime.....we are out of school and "duty free" until Aug. 15.....at least in our
 little corner of the world....insert   S  M  I  L  E  ......




We celebrated today with a fancy table dinner....


This table was worthy of a blue ribbon.....(Longaberger, 2003)....

This Uncle Sam has been with me awhile....I think he came with his drum and sticks....from a craft fair in North Carolina....

The dishes are Lenox, Butler's Pantry....the glasses are from Maas Brothers, Lakeland, Fl 1974( I believe they are Lenox )

By the time I fixed the Rosemary Chicken, green beans and cornbread....I was so hungry I did not take time to take a picture of us at the table........Besides we did not match.....I did tell everyone they had to wear red, white or blue to sit at the table, but they just laughed....

Happy Summer!

Linking up with parties below:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...