Sunday, May 5, 2013

Quick Graphics Fairy Pillow

Fast Pillow Formula: 1 place mat on sale at Z Gallery + 1 pkg. fabric iron on fabric sheet + 1 photo from Graphics Fairy (thanks for sharing Karen) =FASTEST PILLOW I HAVE EVER MADE.....

 I purchased 2 place mats on clearance at Zgallery weeks ago. I have been wanting to try the photo transfer, iron on fabric sheets for ink jet printers....



I know there are other brands out there.....I just picked this up really quick at JoAnn's. 3 fabric sheets around $15



I chose the patriotic lady with flag because the place mats were blue and white.....

After printing my graphic, I ironed it on, opened the seam, stuffed the pillow and hand-stitched the seam. DONE. Just that simple. The difficult part was deciding what image to choose.




a
Now the porch adirondack chairs are ready for summer....I had to add
a fresh bouquet of sunflowers and red roses....necessary contrasting colors.....


Do come back and visit....I have plans for a world map and Eiffel tower.
I just need to make some pillows, or buy aprons to iron them on.....

Thanks again to the Graphic's Fairy for her marvelous assortment of graphics to choose from....
Check out her site by clicking on the button below:

                                                                         ~Lynda~
                                          P.S.  Please leave me a comment....it will just take a second!
The Graphics Fairy
blue egg brown nest

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynda,
    I have always wanted to try the fabric in the printer. It's on my list of to do's.
    Thanks!
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...