Monday, August 6, 2012

Annie Sloan Paint Adirondack Chairs

The last of the summer projects finally completed, perhaps I can start sharing a few projects. We have 1 week left before school begins for the teachers in Polk County and summer time vaca will be officially over.....no tears please....we have Labor Day Weekend soon.

These chairs were purchased from Lowes and have been on the back deck for a year. Looking very sad I decided to try Annie Sloan face lift and use them in a nautical-themed shower. I will say this was a challenge because of the slats.....it took a small brush to complete the edges....
;BEFORE

Two coats of Annie Sloan Paint later.....they look awesome. I did use the Annie Sloan Lacquer for the finish.....
The pillows came from The Barn and Stable Antiques Store in Lake Alfred....

Would you agree????  An Ocean Breeze Puts The Mind At Ease???

They were used at my niece, Olivia Johnson, and her fiancee, Travis Harrell's shower at our church last Saturday.....but her Lily Pulitzer dress was the charm in this nautical theme....Congrats to the bride and groom!

2 comments:

  1. I want to to thank уou for this excellent read!! Ι absolutelу enjoyеd
    eѵerу bіt of it. I haѵe got
    yоu bоokmarked to checκ out nеw things you post…
    Feel free to surf my site ; hotmail iniciar sesion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painted Adirondack Chairs looking very nice.. i'm really appreciate to you blog.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...