Sunday, March 18, 2012

Flower Market Paris 2012


Oh My! Spring Break is already over. I wanted you to see some pics of the flower market near the Cite Metro Stop in Paris just a block from Notre Dame.

My sister and I spent a week in Paris and visited the flower market twice. We just couldn't believe how beautiful the flowers are in Paris. Is it the cold winters? The petals are not melting in 87* weather (like we have in Florida......)
Not sure what the above purple flower is....

How about this blue orchid......I have never seen a blue one that I remember......I did ask the owner permission to photograph.....
The blue looks lovely with the yellow/pink centers....
We purchased roses from a flower shop on the Rue Cler......this yellow one was tied to the bag she put the items in......the can was a find in the apt. we rented.....I just placed it on the window sill.......Everything looks better in Paris!
Bonjour peeps! Do leave me a comment.....I'll be back with more of our spring adventures...when I get over the jet lag.....

Linking up with:




Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...