Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Beach Time

Have you ever made a visit to Daytona Beach ?....
You know your getting old when you take pictures of waves and birds.....at the beach...


ha ha .... we were on the 4th floor of the building we were staying in ....the original picture is far away....


My sister looked out the window and said " There's a bird on top of the sandcastle."
She was right, but at the time, I could not see it very well. So I just took the picture, not expecting the camera to be able to focus at that distance. My Nikon 65 is remarkable.

It was a lovely girls weekend!
Back home, my husband is trimming the hedge in the front of the house.  During the process, he found  four, empty bird's nests.
I thought I would share, since Donna over at Funky Junk Interiors is having a link party about bird's nest.....

One unhatched egg. Horton?




No feathers?  Just leaves..... Some birds prefer sandcastles to sticks and leaves....
Have fun nesting this summer!
Linking up to parties below.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping in with your kind comments. Love your beach photos.. Hope you had a great girls weekend.. Lucky you seeing the shuttle off.
    xo marlis

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...