Saturday, January 22, 2011

Barbwire Wreath

Recipe: One barbwire wreath....leftover wire from the pasture will do as long as it is rusted...

add on any theme/toys....search the garage for western stuff.....

all that searching.....for what? Woody, rope, an old toy gun, hat, badge.....
wire selected pieces to the barbwire using any wire on hand...I had green 22 gauge that is easy to handle...
I think it needs a bow????
Close up it just needs more balancing.....back to the garage??/
It needs a feminine touch....Did he have a girlfriend? What was her name? Perhaps I need to shop on ebay??
ok....so be nice.....leave me a comment or two........Ya'll stop back by.......

Linking up with:






Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


3 comments:

  1. Well that's just so cute! I can see what you mean... hmmmm, what if you tied a bandana kind of "like" a bow? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Thanks Jess! I'll begin my search Monday for a red one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... a barbed wire wreath! You are one brave soul! And it looks adorable! Nicely done!

    Donna
    http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...