Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Blessings

He has risen....shall we celebrate?

This imagine is from the Graphics Fairy.....she is so generous with her images





The Graphics FairyCheck her site out .....marvelous images....

Since I was linking up to Tablescapes Thursday, I had an opportunity to try out my new Lenox Butler's Pantry Gourmet dishes recommended by my sister. The last set of dishes we used was Pfaltzgraff Evening Sun. They chipped more than usual so out they went.
The table is set for Easter brunch...
Then....I made the mistake by clicking on #16. Julio....on the blog party Naps On The Front Porch

click here:  Then click on #16. Julio....







This amazing lady has the most beautiful backyard I've ever seen.....
makes my kitchen look pitiful...
but someday soon.....the dream kitchen will come..
So we have to make the best of what we have been blessed with!


I placed the old bunnies I made when the kids were little in the foyer.  They are made out of Fimo clay you bake in the oven.  The grass is made with a garlic press....the eggs & bunnies have a tooth pick inside to keep them from drooping.

These are Dept. 56....my mother gave these to the kids years ago........they just hang out here in the secretary cabinet during the off season.....
I did finally add some roses from the garden....

And .....the Martha Stewart bunny napkin fold...
I think I need more practice.....


I think the table is ready for bacon, eggs, grits and chocolate bunnies.... ( not at the same time)....

John 3:16
" For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"

Acts 1:4,7-8
" Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my  Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. for John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."....It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." 

Easter Blessings to you and your family!

...Be sure to leave me a comment....would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by.....

I'm linking up with Donna's wonderful resource:
The Best of Easter 2011...














Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

1 comment:

  1. Lynda! Such a BEAUTIFUL post...I lve all the scriptures! Its so lovely to see others sisters in Christ use their blog to Glorify Him!

    Blessings and Happy Easter!
    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...