Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Clocks of Paris

Bonjour peeps! In Paris I noticed clocks everywhere.....so I decided to take lots of pics around town during our stay. The grandest clock that we were not allowed to photograph is inside the ORSAY museum. It is totally awesome.  Let's begin with the most fashionable one.....I call this one Burberry....
I have several pics of the Lourve on the outside....the framework for this large bill board was placed days before the poster went up. I thought they were just renovating the outside.

Before the poster went up.... you can see the framework on the left...isn't this a fab clock?

Since the Louvre was not what the royals wanted....let's journey to Versailles to see what kind of time they keep there....
OK....so the clock is a little blurry....but flash photography is not allowed...and it is really dark in some areas....I kept thinking....could we just turn the lights on .......but I would hate being stuck with the electric bill......
This one is from Marie Antoinette's Trianon ...

I love this side of the building with the red brick and chimney....it adds more color.

Now we are looking out from the top of the bell tower on Notre-Dame......

It is 3:45P.M.  I do not know the name of the bldg. we are looking at with the black roof. I will need to locate the map.......

This clock is on top of Sainte-Chapelle......have we been up here for almost an hour???
How many pictures can you take???

The Hall of Justice is between Notre-Dame and Sainte-Chapelle

This clock is just outside the Orsay Museum......
{Thanks for visiting the clocks of Paris}
Au Revior!
Don't forget to leave me a comment. I do appreciate the time and effort it takes!








1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed looking at the clocks and the beauty of Paris! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...