Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Decorations-Kiss Old Rusty

Thanks to Sabrina, my sister, I have a terrific collection of fall decorations. This morning I was putting together for the front porch welcome center near the front door. It turned out to be 1/2 day project....I asked my husband to clean the front lights....ended up with new lamps at the front door! Blessings!

My favorite new element....and the star of the show.....is the rusty barbed wire star from Atlanta!
It is paired with the rusty bedsprings pumpkin, also from Atlanta......
The clay heart is from Paris.....a trip with sister#3 last spring...her favorite pottery shop right down the street from the Artist Park, Montmarte.....


This clock was found in Paris at L'Objet qui Parle.....It took me over an hour to clean with q-tips all the dust in the cracks of this piece....

The yellow wagon is a gift from my other wonderful sister.....How cute is that scarecrow?


The fall plaque was created with Modge Podge, a canvas, and Ellison diecuts from scrapbook paper...
cut 6 leaves, 4 pumpkins and
small letters to spell fall.....glue down one sheet of fall paper, arrange the elements and glue following directions on the Modge Podge container.....

I spruced up the fall wreath with some hydrangeas.


The wheat bundle helps fill the space against the white wall of the house.


I did use a real plant in the shabby chic planter box....I grow ivy in the front of the house....

This is a cute, four-sided wooden pumpkin with metal leaves hanging from the natural bow....
Thanks for stopping by.......I hope to see you again real soon.
Please feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy each one of them so very much. I know folks are busy and don't want to take the time....go ahead.....make my day...

Lynda


Linking with parties below:









Funky Junk Interiors






1 comment:

  1. I love how your porch turned out! And you are right - that barbed wire star is awesome! Thanks for linking up to the Pomp Party! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...