Thursday, May 26, 2011

Goodwill bargins

I can never pass up a great deal at the Goodwill store. Unfortunately it is on the other side of town, so I do not visit often. This past week I landed a great buy on a sturdy Home Interior frame. I knew it would hold my favorite picture of the Eiffel tower. The beauty of this frame is the screws that hold the back on....


I also picked up this book by Carl Sandburg.  


Love the illustrations.....


The blue mat brings out the sky in this photo taken on our cruise down the Seine river in Paris.


Of course it was placed under the Paris clock....


This shelf came from Lowes....it helps me stay somewhat organized....my huge scrapbook room was in such a mess....I couldn't stand to take a pic..(I made 2 albums for folks last week...give me a break)..Maybe I'll get it cleaned up this summer....only 9 days left 'til school is out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...