Sunday, November 5, 2017

Snow much fun.....in Idaho

The fall has given way to a splendid dusting of powdered sugar....at least that is what it looked like to me this morning. This FL gal rarely gets to see this type of snow. I am here in Moscow, Idaho visiting my grandkids and loving the cooler weather. Summers have such a way of melting my spirit I can hardly stand to be outside unless we are near water.
I thought I had picked the last bloom next to the drive way, but this morning there were several others on the other side of the sidewalk. I loved the look of this plant. Perhaps some of you may know what it is called.
If you are from the north I apologize for all the snow photos....



We are staying warm inside with short visits outside.....It's not easy to walk in....so thankful I purchased some boots last weekend!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

hugs, Lynda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...