Thursday, November 2, 2017


Okay....so I am so challenged these days with technology.....but just learned a new button that takes me to my phone and allows me to upload photos.....so perhaps a few minutes a day and I can keep up...we will see!

I traveled up to the northwest to visit the grandkids in Idaho! Wow....what a temp change from FL. I love the cooler weather ! So how are your leaves looking? They are beautiful this year....but maybe I just love fall anything.....pumpkins, cider, outdoor activity,  and sweatshirts. How about You?


Here's a glimpse of the inside of the travelers notebook I have with me this trip.

She still needs a background, her nose is too large....but it's a start and that's the thing about art....
JUST START...
That is basically it....just get something down....don't worry about messing up, you can always do over....just begin.
Follow me on Instagram to see more. We may just end up being an inspiration to each other.....without the perspiration ......

Significantly blessed by the LORD-  Lynda

John 3:16....He has blessed us all with eternal life....have you accepted yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...