Saturday, February 4, 2012

Anniversaries

I have been thinking lately about anniversaries. We usually think of an annual event celebrating a wedding date. Ours is in July....not quite time for that one. What is eating at me is.......... Spring Break 2011 we were in PARIS, FRANCE.....how can you begin to top that? How can I enjoy spring without Paris? oh my.....


SO....while my sister and I were cleaning out my dad's home to put it up for sale.....this little jewel hidden high on the wall in the garage was found. Oh yeah....what a surprise.....we ate at Le Consulat after visiting the Artist Park our second time around....so we were thinking...why can't we return to Paris? What is keeping us?

March 2011 Hall of Mirrors, Versailles, France

I say GO FOR IT!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know how you feel. We spent spring break 2009 in Paris. We would go back in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...