Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New projects for 2012

Happy New Year!

Have you made any decisions on how you will spend your year? I have decided to learn to draw. I know I was not born with the talent to draw.....but my husband bought me a book for Christmas on learning....

I'll post pics as soon as I finish the book. I usually draw a few students during the day when they are watching a video. After 17 years of listening to some of the same videos....a girl has to keep her sanity.......this should prove interesting.....
What talents have your decided to develop in 2012?

Leave a comment, if you dare.....most assuredly I do care!

Thanks for stopping by!    Lynda

1 comment:

  1. How cool that you're going to sharpen your drawing skills! It could lead to other interesting things for you.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving wonderful comments! I've become your newest follower here! Love your photos too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear your thoughts...